Friday, November 14, 2008

A Fight and Masquerade



Well all I can say is that the fight was not violent enough for me. The fight was obviously started by me. All those bystanders should of been cheering for the live entertainment. Since that stupid Prince Escalus banned everyone from causing a fray in the city of Verona with death. I'm not scared, I will just going for the right moment to have another fight. I will just have to wait...



My family had a masquerade party when all of a sudden, that villain Romeo had shown up to disrupt our party. When I heard his voice, I knew it was him. My uncle, Capulet, had me to not fight or touch the thing of evil. Forcing myself to obey my uncle's orders, I ignored the fact that Romeo was there. I soon left afterwords. I just hope that runt dies.



"This, by this voice, should be a Montague... What dares the slave come hither, cover'd with an antic face, to fleer and scorn at our solemnity?Now, by the stock and honour of my kin, to strike him dead i hold it not a sin." 1-5 page 65 line 54-59. The literary significance in this quote is that it is revealing that Tybalt has honour when he fights against the Montagues. The theme which is set in this quote is honour because Tybalt says " By the stock and honour of my kin...." and kin means family. This quote shows dramatic irony because we , the audience, knows that Romeo does not know that Tybalt knows that he is there. This is the literary significance in this Act and quote.

No comments: